Friend of DAN is a loyal and committed group of scuba diving enthusiasts who support DAN's mission through charitable contributions. One-hundred percent of all donations directly support divers in need, allowing DAN to continue making significant advances in research, medical services, first aid and dive safety education. With support levels starting at just US$100, it's easy to become a Friend of DAN.
Visit www.DAN.org/DANcares to support our efforts to promote dive safety. As a token of our appreciation, you will receive a 2017 Limited Edition DAN T-shirt and recognition on DAN.org.
Friend of DAN Membership Levels:
- Platinum Level (US$1000+)
- Gold Level (US$500 - US$999)
- Silver Level (US$250 - US$499)
- Bronze Level (US$100 - US$249)
- DAN has offered a lifeline to divers for 280,520 consecutive hours
- DAN has invested over US$100M in dive safety research, education and treatment of injured divers
- DAN training teams conducted 150 seminars last year addressing incident prevention and management
- DAN fielded more than 2,500 calls on the 24/7/365 emergency hotline last year
- DAN has assisted more than 100 hyperbaric chambers through its Recompression Chamber Assistance Program (RCAP)